Phasellus sed lacinia justo. Phasellus ut diam eget leo venenatis mattis id quis dolor. Aenean consequat posuere consequat. Maecenas quis sem lorem, non molestie erat
Zimbabwe's rising poultry production costs will lead to increased imports of cheap chicken meat into the country.
Egypt's corn consumption has increased this year as demand has increased in sectors such as the poultry industry.
Zimbabwe and Belarus are working to boost their economic relations in the poultry industry and products such as corn and soybeans.
The UAE will invest $ 4 million to develop local poultry farming in Liberia.
The association of importers and exporters of chicken meat in South Africa warned against a 66 percent increase in the import Tariffs of chicken meat to the country.
The South African Poultry Association (SAPA) has announced its attempt to increase import tariffs for chicken meat to 82%.
Stay Connected with
- Belarusian agricultural exports exceeded $ 4 billion Details
- American chicken meat on the way to Chinese market Details
- Zimbabwe set to experience an increase in Chicken meat imports Details
- Collecting 22 tons of Vietnamese poultry products from the US market Details
- Russian chicken meat will export to Saudi market Details
- Corn crop productivity increased in the US Details