Phasellus sed lacinia justo. Phasellus ut diam eget leo venenatis mattis id quis dolor. Aenean consequat posuere consequat. Maecenas quis sem lorem, non molestie erat
Zimbabwe's rising poultry production costs will lead to increased imports of cheap chicken meat into the country.
Egypt's corn consumption has increased this year as demand has increased in sectors such as the poultry industry.
Zimbabwe and Belarus are working to boost their economic relations in the poultry industry and products such as corn and soybeans.
The UAE will invest $ 4 million to develop local poultry farming in Liberia.
The association of importers and exporters of chicken meat in South Africa warned against a 66 percent increase in the import Tariffs of chicken meat to the country.
The South African Poultry Association (SAPA) has announced its attempt to increase import tariffs for chicken meat to 82%.
Stay Connected with
- Big Business Wars or Game of Thrones ?! Details
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details