The Cargill's fourth-quarter earnings will be down significantly.
Brazil is seeking to normalize its relationships with classical customers of poultry products.
EU health inspections will increase from chicken meat production centers in Brazil.
Although China's soybean demand has still not dropped dramatically, it seems that the Americans are out of this market.
The US government is trying to make up for part of the damage to its soybean producers as a result of its trade disputes with China.
The US soybean area has dropped by nearly ten percent.
- Import of Polish poultry products to the UAE banned Details
- Czech authorities warn against bird flu outbreak in country Details
- Ban on import of poultry products from Poland to Armenia Details
- The outbreak of avian influenza has been continued in Poland Details
- Chicken and feed prices raised-a new dilemma for Nigerian farmers Details
- Irish Officials Warn Breeders: Bird Flu Risk Serious Details