Phasellus sed lacinia justo. Phasellus ut diam eget leo venenatis mattis id quis dolor. Aenean consequat posuere consequat. Maecenas quis sem lorem, non molestie erat
The Chinese Ministry of Finance announced this a few hours ago citing the decision of the cabinet.
The ministry said in a statement that the tariffs have changed based on requests from individual US soybean businesses.
The measures will be followed by China imposing a 25 percent tariff on US soybeans in July 2018, in a move that contradicts Washington's tariffs.
Commentators believe the Chinese are trying to implement the first phase of a temporary trade war agreement between the two countries.
More than a thousand Armenian families who cannot compete in the competitive labor market will be supported by the government.
Sales of meat and poultry in the Republic of Azerbaijan is exempt from tax.
The UAE government will expand its trade relations with Ethiopia in various fields of agriculture and poultry industry.
Singapore's PoultryHub project will receive $ 40 million to launch its smart product line.
Qatar is trying to send surplus production to export markets after self-sufficiency in poultry products.
Stay Connected with
- Big Business Wars or Game of Thrones ?! Details
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details