Zimbabwe's rising poultry production costs will lead to increased imports of cheap chicken meat into the country.
In September, Brazil exported less Chicken meat to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates than during the same period last year.
Exports of chicken meat from Thailand to China have increased more than 700 percent over the first seven months of this year.
Indonesian government officials are trying to dispose of more than 10 million poultry eggs in order to control the price of chicken meat in the country.
Ukraine's chicken meat exports have increased by more than 32%.
The Portuguese Ministry of Agriculture has announced that it has received a license to export freshly produced Chicken meat to Chile.
This is the first time that Portuguese producers have received such a license. This license is especially important for Portugal, as Chile is a market with 17 million potential poultry consumers.
Portugal's agriculture executives believe the case is result of the government's very strong diplomacy in opening up international markets for its national poultry production.
Estimates show that Portugal's exports of food products increased 4.6 percent in the first five months of this year.
It seems that the negotiations between the authorities of Saudi Arabia and the Brazilian chicken breeding companies are coming to its end to produce this product in Saudi Arabia.
EU health inspections will increase from chicken meat production centers in Brazil.
- Big Business Wars or Game of Thrones ?! Details
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details