Indonesia seems to have amended some of its commercial laws that would facilitate imports of poultry from Brazil.
Indonesian government officials are trying to dispose of more than 10 million poultry eggs in order to control the price of chicken meat in the country.
- Big Business Wars or Game of Thrones ?! Details
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details