It looks like Russia is trying to create the market for its poultry products on the African continent.
The new wave of movements in the African continent has made it clear to commentators that the country will eventually exploit the vacuum created by relations between some African powers and Western governments and seek to use economic and financial means. A variety of non-economic penetration of this market.
it may seem a bit difficult to gauge its influence in the African poultry market, but evidence suggests that Russia has focused its investment in a number of customers of high strategic importance. perhaps this may be the answer, ten years later, to the country's financial investment in these areas. Some believe that using this relatively low-cost strategy will greatly increase its influence in the West African poultry market.
Therefore, Russia's resurgence of trade in Africa seems to be a serious attempt at restoring the relations it lost when the Soviet Union collapsed.
Now you have to wait and see if this country will reach its desired market in the Africa continent's poultry industry.
Russia has banned imports of agricultural products from the EU, US, Australia, Canada and Norway since August 2014.
India and Russia emphasized the strengthening of their joint cooperation in the fields of agriculture and poultry industry.
- Big Business Wars or Game of Thrones ?! Details
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details