Some US experts believe that several factors, coupled with the US-China trade war, have led to lower soybean prices in world markets.
The US government is trying to make up for part of the damage to its soybean producers as a result of its trade disputes with China.
- Big Business Wars or Game of Thrones ?! Details
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details