Phasellus sed lacinia justo. Phasellus ut diam eget leo venenatis mattis id quis dolor. Aenean consequat posuere consequat. Maecenas quis sem lorem, non molestie erat
Nigerian chicken meat and egg producers have urged the government to consider raising the price of chicken and poultry feed.
The poultry industry is the largest agricultural sub-sector in South Africa.
Zimbabwe's rising poultry production costs will lead to increased imports of cheap chicken meat into the country.
Egypt's corn consumption has increased this year as demand has increased in sectors such as the poultry industry.
Zimbabwe and Belarus are working to boost their economic relations in the poultry industry and products such as corn and soybeans.
The UAE will invest $ 4 million to develop local poultry farming in Liberia.
- Import of Polish poultry products to the UAE banned Details
- Czech authorities warn against bird flu outbreak in country Details
- Ban on import of poultry products from Poland to Armenia Details
- The outbreak of avian influenza has been continued in Poland Details
- Chicken and feed prices raised-a new dilemma for Nigerian farmers Details
- Irish Officials Warn Breeders: Bird Flu Risk Serious Details