Phasellus sed lacinia justo. Phasellus ut diam eget leo venenatis mattis id quis dolor. Aenean consequat posuere consequat. Maecenas quis sem lorem, non molestie erat
Hong Kong health authorities decided hours ago to stop importing poultry products from Vietnam.
After 20 years of negotiations, Chinese poultry will taste the Argentinean soybean meal.
Indonesian government officials are trying to dispose of more than 10 million poultry eggs in order to control the price of chicken meat in the country.
Over the past decade, more than $ 1 billion has been invested in the Afghan poultry industry.
Qatar's Ministry of Agriculture is working with the QDB to localize its egg production projects.
It seems that the negotiations between the authorities of Saudi Arabia and the Brazilian chicken breeding companies are coming to its end to produce this product in Saudi Arabia.
Stay Connected with
- Avian flu avers poultry trade between Vietnam and Hong Kong Details
- British success in reducing antibiotic use in poultry industry Details
- Argentina will export soybean meal to China Details
- US Soybean sales policy in world markets has changed Details
- The global market value of organic egg production will increase Details
- USDA Warned about danger of washing raw chicken meat Details