Belarusian agricultural exports grew by more than 4%.
It seems that American chicken meat has once again made its way to the big Chinese market.
Zimbabwe's rising poultry production costs will lead to increased imports of cheap chicken meat into the country.
More than 22 tonnes of Vietnamese poultry products that have reached the US consumer market will be collected from the market.
Russia's largest chicken meat producer will participate in the Russia-Saudi Investment Forum.
Environmental changes, which are considered destructive in most parts of the world, appear to have increased Americans' productivity of corn.
Japan lifts ban on imports of poultry meat from Bulgaria.
Singapore's PoultryHub project will receive $ 40 million to launch its smart product line.
Stay Connected with
- Belarusian agricultural exports exceeded $ 4 billion Details
- American chicken meat on the way to Chinese market Details
- Zimbabwe set to experience an increase in Chicken meat imports Details
- Collecting 22 tons of Vietnamese poultry products from the US market Details
- Russian chicken meat will export to Saudi market Details
- Corn crop productivity increased in the US Details