The UAE bans imports of live poultry and poultry products from Poland and Slovakia.
Czech veterinary authorities have announced the launch of a special inspection system aimed at preventing bird flu outbreaks in the country.
Armenia bans imports of poultry meat and products from two regions in Poland because of the bird flu outbreak.
The outbreak of avian influenza in western Poland has continued and not stopped yet.
Nigerian chicken meat and egg producers have urged the government to consider raising the price of chicken and poultry feed.
The Irish Ministry of Agriculture has called on all poultry farmers to take precautions regarding bird flu.
Highly Pathogenic avian influenza has spread in India's Chhattisgarh region.
Highly pathogenic avian influenza has spread in Slovakia.
- Import of Polish poultry products to the UAE banned Details
- Czech authorities warn against bird flu outbreak in country Details
- Ban on import of poultry products from Poland to Armenia Details
- The outbreak of avian influenza has been continued in Poland Details
- Chicken and feed prices raised-a new dilemma for Nigerian farmers Details
- Irish Officials Warn Breeders: Bird Flu Risk Serious Details