Some British media have reported new incidents involving citizens with salmonella following the consumption of edible eggs.
The price of chicken meat in Vietnam has dropped to its lowest level in ten years.
Exports of chicken meat from Thailand to China have increased more than 700 percent over the first seven months of this year.
Commentators believe that factors such as government initiatives, the rapid growth of the poultry population, increasing prevalence of diseases, technological advances and increased demand for poultry-derived food products are among the most important factors accelerating the worldwide growth of poultry vaccines.
Egypt's corn consumption has increased this year as demand has increased in sectors such as the poultry industry.
Zimbabwe and Belarus are working to boost their economic relations in the poultry industry and products such as corn and soybeans.
Although Chicken meat has been a luxury commodity for the past century, but in the present century, this product has reached a mass production that has made it widely used and popular.
Hong Kong health authorities decided hours ago to stop importing poultry products from Vietnam.
Stay Connected with
- Big Business Wars or Game of Thrones ?! Details
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details