Phasellus sed lacinia justo. Phasellus ut diam eget leo venenatis mattis id quis dolor. Aenean consequat posuere consequat. Maecenas quis sem lorem, non molestie erat
Singapore's PoultryHub project will receive $ 40 million to launch its smart product line.
Qatar is trying to send surplus production to export markets after self-sufficiency in poultry products.
Bangladesh seems to be on the verge of self-sufficiency in egg production and consumption.
In September, Brazil exported less Chicken meat to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates than during the same period last year.
Iran and Kazakhstan have signed a memorandum of understanding to expand economic cooperation, especially in the poultry and agricultural industry.
Argentina will strengthen its bilateral trade opportunities with Pakistan in various fields of agriculture.
The Embassy of Islamabad held a meeting at the Embassy of the Argentina to promote these opportunities.
According to reports, senior officials from the Ministry of National Security, Investigations, Food Research, Merchants, Poultry Association members and importers attended the event.
Both countries have great potential in boosting trade, agriculture and technology, Argentine Ambassador to Pakistan Facundo Meli said.
According to estimates, the volume of trade between the two countries during the year was more than $ 140 million.
Stay Connected with
- Belarusian agricultural exports exceeded $ 4 billion Details
- American chicken meat on the way to Chinese market Details
- Zimbabwe set to experience an increase in Chicken meat imports Details
- Collecting 22 tons of Vietnamese poultry products from the US market Details
- Russian chicken meat will export to Saudi market Details
- Corn crop productivity increased in the US Details