Phasellus sed lacinia justo. Phasellus ut diam eget leo venenatis mattis id quis dolor. Aenean consequat posuere consequat. Maecenas quis sem lorem, non molestie erat
Exports of chicken meat from Thailand to China have increased more than 700 percent over the first seven months of this year.
Hong Kong health authorities decided hours ago to stop importing poultry products from Vietnam.
After 20 years of negotiations, Chinese poultry will taste the Argentinean soybean meal.
Indonesian government officials are trying to dispose of more than 10 million poultry eggs in order to control the price of chicken meat in the country.
Over the past decade, more than $ 1 billion has been invested in the Afghan poultry industry.
Qatar's Ministry of Agriculture is working with the QDB to localize its egg production projects.
Stay Connected with
- Big Business Wars or Game of Thrones ?! Details
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details