Phasellus sed lacinia justo. Phasellus ut diam eget leo venenatis mattis id quis dolor. Aenean consequat posuere consequat. Maecenas quis sem lorem, non molestie erat
Over the past six years, the poultry industry in the Britain has reduced its use of antibiotics by 82.2%.
The global market value of organic eggs will reach more than $ 5.5 billion by 2024.
Ukraine's chicken meat exports have increased by more than 32%.
Russia has banned imports of agricultural products from the EU, US, Australia, Canada and Norway since August 2014.
The Portuguese Ministry of Agriculture has announced that it has received a license to export freshly produced Chicken meat to Chile.
This is the first time that Portuguese producers have received such a license. This license is especially important for Portugal, as Chile is a market with 17 million potential poultry consumers.
Portugal's agriculture executives believe the case is result of the government's very strong diplomacy in opening up international markets for its national poultry production.
Estimates show that Portugal's exports of food products increased 4.6 percent in the first five months of this year.
The growth of agricultural industries in the Republic of Azerbaijan in recent years has made this sector a leader in non-oil industries.
Stay Connected with
- Avian flu avers poultry trade between Vietnam and Hong Kong Details
- British success in reducing antibiotic use in poultry industry Details
- Argentina will export soybean meal to China Details
- US Soybean sales policy in world markets has changed Details
- The global market value of organic egg production will increase Details
- USDA Warned about danger of washing raw chicken meat Details