Foreign financial services said that the country's poultry exports in January-July 2010 exceeded 243.710 tonnes, a 32 percent increase over the same period in the same period-Last year.
Also, imports of chicken meat to the country have declined by 2.9 percent to 71.240 tones during the same period.
Ukraine is one of the major exporters of Chicken meat to the countries over the past decade.
Ukraine increases chicken meat exports
Ukraine's chicken meat exports have increased by more than 32%.
Latest from Super User
- Import of Polish poultry products to the UAE banned Details
- Czech authorities warn against bird flu outbreak in country Details
- Ban on import of poultry products from Poland to Armenia Details
- The outbreak of avian influenza has been continued in Poland Details
- Chicken and feed prices raised-a new dilemma for Nigerian farmers Details
- Irish Officials Warn Breeders: Bird Flu Risk Serious Details