Foreign financial services said that the country's poultry exports in January-July 2010 exceeded 243.710 tonnes, a 32 percent increase over the same period in the same period-Last year.
Also, imports of chicken meat to the country have declined by 2.9 percent to 71.240 tones during the same period.
Ukraine is one of the major exporters of Chicken meat to the countries over the past decade.
Ukraine increases chicken meat exports
Ukraine's chicken meat exports have increased by more than 32%.
Latest from Super User
Stay Connected with
- Avian flu avers poultry trade between Vietnam and Hong Kong Details
- British success in reducing antibiotic use in poultry industry Details
- Argentina will export soybean meal to China Details
- US Soybean sales policy in world markets has changed Details
- The global market value of organic egg production will increase Details
- USDA Warned about danger of washing raw chicken meat Details