Foreign financial services said that the country's poultry exports in January-July 2010 exceeded 243.710 tonnes, a 32 percent increase over the same period in the same period-Last year.
Also, imports of chicken meat to the country have declined by 2.9 percent to 71.240 tones during the same period.
Ukraine is one of the major exporters of Chicken meat to the countries over the past decade.
Ukraine increases chicken meat exports
Ukraine's chicken meat exports have increased by more than 32%.
Latest from Super User
Stay Connected with
- Zimbabwe set to experience an increase in Chicken meat imports Details
- Collecting 22 tons of Vietnamese poultry products from the US market Details
- Russian chicken meat will export to Saudi market Details
- Corn crop productivity increased in the US Details
- Bulgarians will export their poultry products to Japan Details
- Launch of PoultryHub's smart line in Singapore Details