Hong Kong health authorities decided hours ago to stop importing poultry products from Vietnam.
Over the past six years, the poultry industry in the Britain has reduced its use of antibiotics by 82.2%.
After 20 years of negotiations, Chinese poultry will taste the Argentinean soybean meal.
Some US experts believe that several factors, coupled with the US-China trade war, have led to lower soybean prices in world markets.
The global market value of organic eggs will reach more than $ 5.5 billion by 2024.
Washing raw chicken meat does not reduce the contamination of this product and it also exposes people to certain diseases.
The US Centers for Disease Control warned its citizens about the dangers of direct contact with poultry.
Indonesia seems to have amended some of its commercial laws that would facilitate imports of poultry from Brazil.
Stay Connected with
- Avian flu avers poultry trade between Vietnam and Hong Kong Details
- British success in reducing antibiotic use in poultry industry Details
- Argentina will export soybean meal to China Details
- US Soybean sales policy in world markets has changed Details
- The global market value of organic egg production will increase Details
- USDA Warned about danger of washing raw chicken meat Details