More than 22 tonnes of Vietnamese poultry products that have reached the US consumer market will be collected from the market.
Environmental changes, which are considered destructive in most parts of the world, appear to have increased Americans' productivity of corn.
BRF plans to launch part of its production operations in Saudi Arabia by opening a production center for processed poultry products.
Although Chicken meat has been a luxury commodity for the past century, but in the present century, this product has reached a mass production that has made it widely used and popular.
Some US experts believe that several factors, coupled with the US-China trade war, have led to lower soybean prices in world markets.
Washing raw chicken meat does not reduce the contamination of this product and it also exposes people to certain diseases.
Stay Connected with
- Zimbabwe set to experience an increase in Chicken meat imports Details
- Collecting 22 tons of Vietnamese poultry products from the US market Details
- Russian chicken meat will export to Saudi market Details
- Corn crop productivity increased in the US Details
- Bulgarians will export their poultry products to Japan Details
- Launch of PoultryHub's smart line in Singapore Details