Some US experts believe that several factors, coupled with the US-China trade war, have led to lower soybean prices in world markets.
Washing raw chicken meat does not reduce the contamination of this product and it also exposes people to certain diseases.
The US Centers for Disease Control warned its citizens about the dangers of direct contact with poultry.
Indonesia seems to have amended some of its commercial laws that would facilitate imports of poultry from Brazil.
A weekly report in the United States indicates that conditions for corn and soybean production in the country are deteriorating.
Business commentators have believed that Cargill International's shareholders earned good revenue this year. The profits have been unprecedented since 2010.
Stay Connected with
- Avian flu avers poultry trade between Vietnam and Hong Kong Details
- British success in reducing antibiotic use in poultry industry Details
- Argentina will export soybean meal to China Details
- US Soybean sales policy in world markets has changed Details
- The global market value of organic egg production will increase Details
- USDA Warned about danger of washing raw chicken meat Details