Egypt's corn consumption has increased this year as demand has increased in sectors such as the poultry industry.
Zimbabwe and Belarus are working to boost their economic relations in the poultry industry and products such as corn and soybeans.
The US soybean area has dropped by nearly ten percent.
Stay Connected with
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details
- The plastic particles that bothered Tyson Foods! Details