BRF plans to launch part of its production operations in Saudi Arabia by opening a production center for processed poultry products.
In September, Brazil exported less Chicken meat to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates than during the same period last year.
It seems that the negotiations between the authorities of Saudi Arabia and the Brazilian chicken breeding companies are coming to its end to produce this product in Saudi Arabia.
Stay Connected with
- Big Business Wars or Game of Thrones ?! Details
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details