Zimbabwe and Belarus are working to boost their economic relations in the poultry industry and products such as corn and soybeans.
Some US experts believe that several factors, coupled with the US-China trade war, have led to lower soybean prices in world markets.
A weekly report in the United States indicates that conditions for corn and soybean production in the country are deteriorating.
The US government is trying to make up for part of the damage to its soybean producers as a result of its trade disputes with China.
It seems that the amount of protein in Brazil's soybean production has fallen.
Although China's soybean demand has still not dropped dramatically, it seems that the Americans are out of this market.
Experts believe that India has the ability to become a player with important roles in the soybean market.
The US soybean area has dropped by nearly ten percent.
Stay Connected with
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details
- The plastic particles that bothered Tyson Foods! Details