The US government is trying to make up for part of the damage to its soybean producers as a result of its trade disputes with China.
It seems that the amount of protein in Brazil's soybean production has fallen.
Although China's soybean demand has still not dropped dramatically, it seems that the Americans are out of this market.
Experts believe that India has the ability to become a player with important roles in the soybean market.
The US soybean area has dropped by nearly ten percent.
Stay Connected with
- Cargill, towards greater profitability and beyond Details
- Ukraine increases chicken meat exports Details
- A billion dollar investment in Afghanistan's poultry industry Details
- How did the Russian poultry industry grow? Details
- Azerbaijani egg on the way to Central Asia Details
- Qatar will localize its egg production projects Details