A weekly report in the United States indicates that conditions for corn and soybean production in the country are deteriorating.
The United States stopped importing chicken meat from Bulgaria.
Although China's soybean demand has still not dropped dramatically, it seems that the Americans are out of this market.
The US soybean area has dropped by nearly ten percent.
Stay Connected with
- China will cut tariffs on soybeans imported from the United States Details
- Brazil's continued efforts to increase its share of the poultry market in the Arab Countries Details
- Salmonella is still the most important pathogen in the EU Details
- Armenian Government's Effort to Reduce Poverty by Poultry farming Details
- Exemption of tax on sale of meat and poultry in Azerbaijan Details
- The plastic particles that bothered Tyson Foods! Details