BRF plans to launch part of its production operations in Saudi Arabia by opening a production center for processed poultry products.
Although Chicken meat has been a luxury commodity for the past century, but in the present century, this product has reached a mass production that has made it widely used and popular.
Some US experts believe that several factors, coupled with the US-China trade war, have led to lower soybean prices in world markets.
Washing raw chicken meat does not reduce the contamination of this product and it also exposes people to certain diseases.
The US Centers for Disease Control warned its citizens about the dangers of direct contact with poultry.
Indonesia seems to have amended some of its commercial laws that would facilitate imports of poultry from Brazil.
Stay Connected with
- Russian flight to African poultry market Details
- Qataris are looking to export their poultry products Details
- Will the use of plastic in poultry packaging be reduced? Details
- British authorities warn of risk of bird flu outbreak Details
- Bangladesh's self-sufficiency in egg production Details
- BRF is establishing a poultry processing center in Saudi Arabia Details