Business commentators have believed that Cargill International's shareholders earned good revenue this year. The profits have been unprecedented since 2010.
The US government is trying to make up for part of the damage to its soybean producers as a result of its trade disputes with China.
Brazil is seeking to normalize its relationships with classical customers of poultry products.
EU health inspections will increase from chicken meat production centers in Brazil.
Stay Connected with
- Cargill, towards greater profitability and beyond Details
- Ukraine increases chicken meat exports Details
- A billion dollar investment in Afghanistan's poultry industry Details
- How did the Russian poultry industry grow? Details
- Azerbaijani egg on the way to Central Asia Details
- Qatar will localize its egg production projects Details