Phasellus sed lacinia justo. Phasellus ut diam eget leo venenatis mattis id quis dolor. Aenean consequat posuere consequat. Maecenas quis sem lorem, non molestie erat
Nigerian chicken meat and egg producers have urged the government to consider raising the price of chicken and poultry feed.
The poultry industry is the largest agricultural sub-sector in South Africa.
Zimbabwe's rising poultry production costs will lead to increased imports of cheap chicken meat into the country.
Egypt's corn consumption has increased this year as demand has increased in sectors such as the poultry industry.
Zimbabwe and Belarus are working to boost their economic relations in the poultry industry and products such as corn and soybeans.
The UAE will invest $ 4 million to develop local poultry farming in Liberia.
- The Germans will continue to raise their poultry in indoors systems Details
- Reducing EU bans on import of poultry products from Ukraine? Details
- Ban on import of Ukrainian poultry meat and products to Azerbaijan Details
- Will Indians Increase Buying of American Chicken? Details
- France will ban mass culling of live male chicks Details
- Import of Polish poultry products to the UAE banned Details