Kazakhstan will welcome Turkey's investment in its poultry industry.
The Afghan Ministry of Agriculture is working to bring a large number of women to livelihood through employment in the poultry sector
Sales of meat and poultry in the Republic of Azerbaijan is exempt from tax.
Iran and Kazakhstan have signed a memorandum of understanding to expand economic cooperation, especially in the poultry and agricultural industry.
Malaysia is working to improve its Poultry population over a five-year plan.
Zimbabwe and Belarus are working to boost their economic relations in the poultry industry and products such as corn and soybeans.
The UAE will invest $ 4 million to develop local poultry farming in Liberia.
Russia has banned imports of agricultural products from the EU, US, Australia, Canada and Norway since August 2014.
- The Germans will continue to raise their poultry in indoors systems Details
- Reducing EU bans on import of poultry products from Ukraine? Details
- Ban on import of Ukrainian poultry meat and products to Azerbaijan Details
- Will Indians Increase Buying of American Chicken? Details
- France will ban mass culling of live male chicks Details
- Import of Polish poultry products to the UAE banned Details