Foreign financial services said that the country's poultry exports in January-July 2010 exceeded 243.710 tonnes, a 32 percent increase over the same period in the same period-Last year.
Also, imports of chicken meat to the country have declined by 2.9 percent to 71.240 tones during the same period.
Ukraine is one of the major exporters of Chicken meat to the countries over the past decade.
Ukraine increases chicken meat exports
Ukraine's chicken meat exports have increased by more than 32%.
Latest from Super User
- The Germans will continue to raise their poultry in indoors systems Details
- Reducing EU bans on import of poultry products from Ukraine? Details
- Ban on import of Ukrainian poultry meat and products to Azerbaijan Details
- Will Indians Increase Buying of American Chicken? Details
- France will ban mass culling of live male chicks Details
- Import of Polish poultry products to the UAE banned Details