US-Iranian clash has no effect on Brazil-Iran trade relations.
China has pledged to buy at least $80 billion of US agricultural products over the next two years.
Chinese officials and Tyson Foods executives have agreed to import the company's products to China.
US soybean exporters to China can take a look at what is likely to happen at the experience of the US chicken meat export to Russia, following Ukraine&Russia war in 2014.
The Brazilian minister of agriculture met with ambassadors of Arab countries in the during a meetinh.
The event, organized by the Kuwaiti embassy in Brazil, was attended by Brazilian Minister of Agriculture Teresa Cristina, accompanied by the ministry's Secretary of Commerce and International Relations Erlando Light Ribeiro.
Topics discussed at the meeting included Brazil's relations with the Arab Gulf countries, how to boost economic, trade, investment exchanges, and ideas on how to boost trade in agriculture.
The meeting was attended by officials from Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain.
Exports of Brazilian commercial products to all Arab countries reached $ 6.8 billion, representing 2.1% growth. Saudi Arabia is the largest Arab country importing goods from Brazil, followed by Egypt and the United Arab Emirates.
The effects of the plastic particles found on Tyson Foods' production nuggets still seem to continue for the company.
- The Germans will continue to raise their poultry in indoors systems Details
- Reducing EU bans on import of poultry products from Ukraine? Details
- Ban on import of Ukrainian poultry meat and products to Azerbaijan Details
- Will Indians Increase Buying of American Chicken? Details
- France will ban mass culling of live male chicks Details
- Import of Polish poultry products to the UAE banned Details